Calvin R. Tucker, President & CEO, Eagles Capital Advisors, LLC, a financial, management & Economic Development Consultant firm, serves as Capital Manager, West Philadelphia Financial Services Institution (WPFSI). Mr. Tucker has written several articles and blogs on small businesses and education in the minority community which appeared in the WPFSI monthly newsletter, Philadelphia Daily News and in the Mt. Airy Patch On-Line Newspaper. Mr. Tucker served as a co-host of WPFSI Radio Show, “There’s Money Out There”, which airs on WURD 900 AM every third Saturday of the month. Mr. Tucker graduated from Lincoln University in 1975 with a BA in Business Administration and Finance. He also did post-graduate work toward his MBA at LaSalle University.
Mr. Tucker has over 30 years of business experience, particularly in the financial services industry working with all types of business entities; both large, medium and small. Mr. Tucker has served as an Executive and Senior Officer of several financial institutions, such as Advance Bank, United Bank of Philadelphia, GMAC Commercial Mortgage Corporation where he originated and closed well over $750 million in loan transactions. He was a Regional & National Director of the Resolution Trust Corporation where he managed, liquidated and closed numerous banking institutions and receivership assets. Mr. Tucker also owned and managed several family businesses, such as International Mailing Technologies, Inc and C. R. Tucker Associates.
In addition to Mr. Tucker’s business experience, he has served on numerous boards, such as Presbyterian Children’s Village, West Philadelphia Culture Center-Paul Robeson House, African American Chamber of Commerce, Entrepreneurs Works (formerly Community Capital Works), Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia, White Dog Enterprises, Philadelphia Board of Public Assistance and the University of Pennsylvania Real Estate Society. He is also a former member of the Vesper Club and past member of Near Equity Fund of Women’s Opportunity Resource Center.
- Deputy Chairman of the Pennsylvania Republican Party
- Director of Engagement and Advancement, Pennsylvania Republican Party
- 2017 Presidential Nominee to serve as a Governor of the U.S. Postal Services Board of Directors
- 2016 and 2020 Pledged Delegate for Presidential Candidate Donald J. Trump at Republican National Convention (Cleveland Ohio) and (Jacksonville, Florida)
- 2016 Media Surrogate for Presidential Candidate Donald J. Trump in Pennsylvania (also represented the campaign as an African American media surrogate nationally and internationally)
- 2016 African American Outreach Coordinator for Presidential Candidate Donald J. Trump Campaign in Pennsylvania
- 2016 Moderator for Presidential Candidate Donald J. Trump’s Roundtable discussion with African American Leaders in Philadelphia, PA
- Current Philadelphia 22nd Republican Ward Leader and formerly Ward Leader - 50th Ward
- Former Legislative Candidate (200th Legislative district)
- Current President of the Germantown Republican Club
- Former Coordinator and Manager for Various Federal, State and Local candidates (Former Republican State Senator Philip Price, Jim Fitzgerald for City Controller, Former Republican U.S. Senator Arlen Specter, Former Governor Dick Thornburgh
- Governor Dick Thornburgh’s Board appointee to a Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department’s Advisory Board
- 2012 Delegate to Republican National Convention (Tampa, Florida)
- Chairman, Pennsylvania/Philadelphia Black Republican Council (PBRC)
- Former Treasurer Philadelphia Republican City Committee
- Pennsylvania Republican State Committeeman
- Philadelphia Republican City Committeeman
- Member of the Pennsylvania Society
- Member of Commonwealth Club